Thursday, June 10, 2010

To Alcohol!


So... from my last blog post, I'm taking a good hard look at my eating habits. I had a talk and a boo-hoo whine with Mark late in to the night. Ha ha ha, I was never counting calories from all the alcohol I drink! A couple of beers here, a glass of wine there, and etc, really add up. While my eating habits are great, my drinking habits... not so much. ;) But I'm working on that.

I have a rough plan here. I can either cut out drinking (boo!) or drink less and exercise more. While I do hate exercising, I do love to drink. I'll cut out drinking for a little while, then try drinking lower calorie drinks and exercising a bit more. There's no point in working so hard and then sabotaging myself with alcoholic beverages. Tasty, tasty sabotage!

Also, my list of things to do before I have kids is still sitting there with nothing checked off. I swear I will finish that painting by tomorrow, even if it takes all night and a few pots of coffee. Pictures WILL be posted!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed tasty tasty sabotage! But go you!!! My things to do this summer list hasn't had anything crossed off either yet. That's for next week!

    ReplyDelete