Monday, June 21, 2010

Eating for two

Photobucket

Congratulations to me! I've been keeping up with our menu planning for two weeks now! Mark likes it, so even though it's a pain, it's here to stay. This week, I've made a this menu pool to choose from. Here it is...

Chicken with peppers and rice and steamed broccoli
Meatloaf with quinoa and baked cauliflower
Chicken with vegetables and pasta
Mahi Mahi fish tacos with black beans and pineapple salsa
Salsa verde pork with steamed spinach and rice

Leave a comment if you want me to post the recipe for any of these.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you indeed! I think the whole thing will get easier as we keep doing it. I hope anyway!

    P.S.> Your blog title just about stopped my heart for a minute!!! Lol. Sorry we couldn't make it on Saturday--I was right, there were dinner plans. They were with Bryan's dad for early Father's Day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alicia! Thanks for stopping by our blog.

    I would love to see the recipe for the Salsa Verde Pork! Sounds delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete