Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama (and I found it through my dear friend at Just Thinking. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

After being so dedicated to meal planning, I definitely did *not* whine about it every night. I certainly do *not* feel trapped by routine. Mark and our budget have definitely improved with this new plan of action, and I would *never* consider just throwing that out the window. I'm *not* a crazy lady.

Dr. Williams is back today from his vacation! I have *not* been slacking off and playing on facebook the entire time he was away. As a result, I did *not* have to bust my butt the last few days just show that I did something productive. I would *never* waste company time and money just because I'm bored.

This weekend was lots of fun! A surprise birthday party for Amanda was on Saturday, and I did *not* lie to her all day via text message to keep it a secret. I would *never* deceive my friends for a noble cause. Also, I did *not* have three friends barfing at the end of the night. I would *never* let guests over indulge in alcohol to the point of sickness.

Fathers day was nice! We went out to Landry's in Kemah for some great seafood. I did *not* have beer with lunch. I would *never* deviate from my eating plan. I have a figure to watch!

That's what I've *not* been doing, and I'm very proud to have acted so mature over the past week. ;)

1 comment: