Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to start?

Here, I plan to let it all go - my insane thoughts about life, family, schemes, adventures, drama, EVERYTHING. So, let's get started.

I had a dream this morning that I was walking around the house naked and my room mate came home, seeing me in my birthday suit. I woke up startled. The first thing I thought to myself was "I won't be that careless until he's out for good... or at least lock the top lock on the door." Dreaming such things and ignoring my alarm clock put me behind schedule, so I jumped up and went into my craft room to grab my new shampoo - I had the urge to smell differently today. Guess what happened? I walked in on my room mate getting dressed. I saw the poor guy in his underwear (at least he was wearing that much).

I feel like I warned myself, and then ignored my own warning. My crazy dreaming mind was trying to tell me that what I was about to do was a bad idea. I should listen to myself more often. I eagerly await the day I can walk around naked freely and cook dinner every night in my underwear. I plan on making different aprons to match my different lingerie.

On to a more depressing subject. My mom and Grandma came late and left early on my wedding day. I asked my mom about it and she told me a very interesting story. Apparently, my Grandmother told her that my program said I wouldn't be opening presents until 9:00pm and that the party wouldn't end until 3:00am - so she just wanted to go then. Of course, I checked my program, and it said no such thing. (And who opens presents at the wedding? That's terrible etiquette...) They left at 6:00pm (I think) and my reception ended at 7:00pm.

They missed out on the last dance, final farewells and kisses, throwing rice, the get away car, and so much more. Which one is fibbing, and why do they feel the need to fib? I think I will just let this one go. If my own family feels the need to lie to me and skip out on my wedding, then so be it. Ah, well - I still love them all. Besides, I'm starting my own family now. ...And believe me - I won't be skipping out on my son's/daughter's wedding for any reason. If I'm dead, I will haunt the ceremony and reception, but damn it I will be there.

On a brighter note - I'm making stir fry with rice tonight. I love rice!

1 comment:

  1. That is so not even close to being cool. Well, forget them then! The wedding was beautiful and the reception ROCKED! It was sooo much fun!

    PS I like your blog design :-),

    ReplyDelete